ORGANIC ASHWAGANDHA ROOT
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), also known as Indian ginseng, and as Indian Winter Cherry is an important ancient plant, the roots of which have been employed in Indian traditional systems of medicine, Ayurveda and Unani medical system for over 4000 years.
The roots, leaves and fruits (berry) possess tremendous medicinal value. A famous Ayurvedic rejuvenative botanical used in many tonics and formulas, Ashwagandha is the best rejuvenative that helps maintain proper nourishment of the tissues, particularly muscle and bones, while supporting the proper function of the adrenals and reproductive system.
- Botanical Name : Withania Somnifera
- Family Name : Solanaceae
- Common Name : Withania, Winter Cherry, Indian Winter Cherry, Indian Ginseng, Ashwagandha
- Part Used : Roots, Leaves
ORGANIC SAFED MUSLI
Safed musli is a traditional Ayurvedic medicine since ancient times and renowned as ‘Divya Aushad’ with enormous importance in the preparation of more than one hundred different medicines.
According to Bhavprakash (Ayurvedic Text) the drug is sweet, cooling, mucilaginous, increases Kapha and reduces Pitta and acts as stimulant. Safed musli is used to cure general physical illness and weakness, as aphrodisiac agent and revitalizer, as general sex tonic, remedy for diabetes and arthritis, increase body immunity, cure to natal and postnatal problems, as antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antitumor agent, also used in diarrhea, dysentery, gonorrhea, leucorrhea etc. Safed musli has spermatogenic property and found useful in curing impotency, now it is considered as an alternative ‘Viagra’.
- Botanical Name : Chlorophytum Borivilianum
- Family Name : Liliaceae
- Common Name : Safed Moosli, Dholi Musli, Khiruva
- Part Used : Plant roots are used for medicinal uses in Ayurveda.
ORGANIC SHATAVAR ROOTS
The plant, Asparagus, is reputed to be a tonic and a geriatric
The tubers are anti-diarrhoetic, diuretic, nutritive, tonic, aphrodisiac, appetizer, and alterative. They are also reported to increase lactation. In addition, the plant is considered slightly sweet, and is useful in the diseases of blood, kidney, liver, scalding urine, rheumatism, gleet, and gonorrhoea
- Botanical Name :Asparagus racemosus
- Family Name : Asparagaceae
- Common Name : Hindi name Shatavar, Trade name Shatavar
- Part Used : Parts used Tubers and leaves